Pharmacy Alliance (including owned pharmacy stores) has nominated GuildSuper as our new Employer Default Fund. GuildSuper is an independent super fund not affiliated with a union or bank. Owned by the PGA, GuildSuper specialises in providing superannuation services for the pharmacy industry and through this ownership makes a strong contribution to the community pharmacies. So by using GuildSuper, you’re also helping to support your role in the industry and improve community health.
GuildSuper have committed to delivering a variety of activities to support the interests of the Pharmacy Alliance member network. The dedicated GuildSuper National Key Account Manager will work with the Pharmacy Alliance head office, to develop strategic and joint initiatives that will benefit the Pharmacy Alliance network of member employers and employees.
You can find out more about GuildSuper here http://guildsuper.com.au/about-guild-super
• PAG employers have their own local GuildSuper representative, providing support when they need it
• Simple administration tools, with convenient ecommerce payment methods including a clearing house
• Dedicated PAG helpline, staffed weekdays between 9am and 5pm 1300 782 388
• Regular updates regarding your employer superannuation obligations
To find out more about becoming a GuildSuper employer click here http://guildsuper.com.au/employer/employer-overview
Or contact your local GuildSuper Representative: you can find their details here http://guildsuper.com.au/contact-a-consultant
• Solid investment returns
• Competitive fees and charges
• Investment choice to meet member needs
• Personalised assistance with workplace visits
• Life, TPD & Income Protection insurance cover
• Assistance to locate lost super and combine into the one super account
• Quarterly payment alerts and online access
• Advice at no extra cost on their super account
To find out more about becoming a GuildSuper member click here http://guildsuper.com.au/about-you/about-you-overview
Need more Information?
You can download the GuildSuper Product Disclosure Statement here http://guildsuper.com.au/docs/default-source/guildsuper-membership-documents/guildsuper-product-disclosure-statement-(pds).pdf?sfvrsn=18
The GuildSuper learning centre provides facts and helpful material in a simple and easy way. Visit GuildSuper's Learning Centre here