Why JLT Australia Insurance?
Pharmacy Alliance Exclusive Member – Insurance Program
JLT and Pharmacy Alliance are proud partners in delivering comprehensive, innovative and competitive solutions to protect members from risk and uncertainty. This exclusive, competitively priced, member only insurance program offers a wide range of benefits to specifically meet the need of our pharmacists.
We understand that each and every business is unique which is why we tailor our solutions not only to your industry but specifically to your business.
The Pharmacy Alliance exclusive insurance program offers a host of benefits:
- Full Accidental Damage to replace items without incurring extra costs
- Business Interruption Cover to help maintain income while your pharmacy is closed for repairs due to an unfortunate event
- Theft of Goods cover up to your nominated sum with a 50% increase during key peak business periods
- Stolen Money cover up to your nominated sum with a 50% increase during key peak business periods
- 24/7 Broken Glass Repair including any signage
- Equipment Breakdown Cover for electronic equipment, fridges and air conditioners, plus an extension for spoilage of stock
- A dedicated team on hand 24/7 to provide emergency claims help
Recommended optional cover:
- General Property Cover for portable items lost or damaged in Australia, with worldwide option also available
- Tax Probe Cover that can cover you for the associated professional fees should your business be audited or investigated
- Management Liability is designed to protect both your personal and company liabilities that may arise from running a business
- Cyber Insurance to safeguard against data breaches, computer hacking and more
Our over-riding aim is simple – to consistently deliver competitive suite of covers that offer you the widest protection, all supported by exceptional levels of customer service.
For more information, call your dedicated insurance specialist, James McConnell, on 0477 931 800 or 03 9860 3305, or email firstname.lastname@example.org